clear clear clear
Inner Style clear clear Bio clear Blog clear Shop clear Real Girls
clear
Contact / Book Jess clear Programs clear Team Jess clear Home
clear
clear
  Grey Corner Graphic
 

March 27, 2007

Coming clean

Today I am clearing up some communication in my life with an ex boyfriend.
I am nervous.
Even more nervous than the first time I met him (which was a blind date of sorts)
I am more nervous because I am choosing to be powerfully authentic with him and apologize for the way our relationship ended. But I am not out to make me the bad guy or him the reason - but rather to end admirably a relationship that didn't work. That's all. Letting go of the drama there is nothing else. Ah....and I am nervous because I realize how inauthentic I am in my life with people. It keeps me from being close to them and it protects me from hurting. But that's a lie. Because the impact of being inauthentic is that I miss out on the opportunity to be real with people that I care about. And to be real with myself.
So I share this with you now because I stand for the possibility of being authentic and clear in life. And I stand for all of us to face our inauthenticities and have courage to be bold and authentic in our lives. I'll let you know how it goes....

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Varon said...

Wow... this post was convicting for me. Thanks for sharing. I hope it all goes well with him. -Jamie

10:44 PM  
Blogger this business of words said...

I think that, while really necessary in any relationship, authenticity is hard to come by.

Even in my 13 year relationship, there are times when we cannot be honest, times where real is too scary.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
     
clear clear clear