clear clear clear
Inner Style clear clear Bio clear Blog clear Shop clear Real Girls
clear
Contact / Book Jess clear Programs clear Team Jess clear Home
clear
clear
  Grey Corner Graphic
 

April 04, 2007

Europe here I come...

Sorry I've been so lazy in posting lately...I am gearing up for a cool trip to Europe next week and my mind's been on a zillion things. I will be gone for about 2 weeks and I'm not clear yet on how much posting I am going to do while traveling -- but I will do my best to fill you in on this adventure. I will be going to London and Mallorca and I can't wait!!!!!

I have not yet navigated a foreign country on my own -- I've only gone with friends or through school - so I am psyched to see how I handle it all. I am determined to combine my work with play!!

So tell me what's been going on with you guys? Good week? What are you learning? Experiencing? New thoughts? Old thoughts? Silly thoughts?

I'm game....

xoxox

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I comment on Easter. I ate many, many chocolate eggs today. I know I can make up for it by watching what I eat tomorrow, but it's disappointing to have no willpower.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! I hope you are enjoying your time in Europe. I've been a couple times and I loved it and I can't wait to go back again. I just wanted to tell you that I just started reading Life Doesn't Begin 5 Pounds From Now and I love it! I'm 24 and I've had a weight problem most of my life, it runs in the family. I think it is so great how you discuss "fat" not being a feeling and how you talk about how people should strvie to be the best them they can be and we aren't just numbers on a scale. I always look at women on TV and strvie to be like that, and I'm learning, with the help of your book, that I can be healthy and do things for me, but I need to be me, not some person on TV or in a movie. Thanks for being who you are and writing such a great book. I'll write again soon. Again, enjoy the trip. Peace & Love, Erika

4:43 PM  
Blogger UKYankee said...

Hey Jess - you'll love London - if you need any tips let me know (it's my hometown ya know).

I'm back from the States and all married! It went very well. I had a blast and I can't wait to get the pics back. You can see the henna pics on my blog...and I'll be adding more pics as they come.

Glad to be back and reading your blog!

9:13 AM  
Blogger UKYankee said...

p.s. There are tons of internet cafes in London and probably in your other location...you won't have a problem posting if you want...but do try to enjoy and not worry about posting!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
     
clear clear clear