clear clear clear
Inner Style clear clear Bio clear Blog clear Shop clear Real Girls
clear
Contact / Book Jess clear Programs clear Team Jess clear Home
clear
clear
  Grey Corner Graphic
 

April 15, 2007

Greetings from Majorca, Spain!

Hi Everyone --

I am writing to you from the sometimes windy/sometimes rainy coast of Majorca, Spain!
I am on the last leg of my European journey and I am LOVING it.
Spent a few days in London and zoomed from meeting to meeting. Had a ball!
What I do with regard to being a teen advice columnist, speaker, self-esteem expert, was very well received by some TV stations over in the UK - so there is a sweet chance my message will be hopping the pond very soon! Of course, I'll keep you posted!

Am now relaxing in a beautiful room at this resort in Majorca - my room overlooks a bluff straight down the ocean - gorgeous! Only wish is that it was 80 degrees and not 60 - cause I'd be out there in my swimsuit before you could finish reading this sentence. But alas, the yucky weather is giving me time to send you all a little post!

I am about to commence on a mall tour for CosmoGirl! Magazine -- we begin April 21st in LA and then hit DC on April 28th and NJ on May 5th. If you have been promising to come hear me speak - now's your chance to mix shopping and inspiration by visiting me at the mall!! I will do 2 "Inner Style" sessions per appearance, plus we have book give aways and much more. I am a apart of a larger sponsored event by St. Ives, Secret, and CG of course! For more info - go to the appearance calander on our website. It's FREE and you can bring as many people as you want - so I hope to see you there!!

Let me know how things are going with you -- and if you keep stopping by but aren't posting yet -- come on, don't be shy....I know the fabulous people on our site would LOVE to hear from you!!

XOXO
Jess

1 Comments:

Blogger this business of words said...

No real comments about the week or anything else - just wanted to wish you well and offer hopes that your trip has continued to make you happy.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
     
clear clear clear