clear clear clear
Inner Style clear clear Bio clear Blog clear Shop clear Real Girls
clear
Contact / Book Jess clear Programs clear Team Jess clear Home
clear
clear
  Grey Corner Graphic
 

April 24, 2007

My Underwear in Paris!

Bon Jour, Hola, Hi...

I have just returned from my European trip and had a brilliant time connecting with like-minded souls who are committed to transforming the self-esteem of women and girls worldwide! Bummer for me is that when I landed back at LAX I discovered that my luggage was nowhere to be found. Nada. Nope. Nowhere. It's been almost a week now and the airline still has no clue where it is. I originally flew from Mallorca to Barcelona to Paris then to LA. My flight was late from Mallorca and I had little time to hop the flight to Paris from Barcelona...and so I knew in my gut the luggage wouldn't get there. But I did hope I would see it a day or so later. No such luck. And I can't say the airlines are particularly helpful in this area - especially when you land stateside and are trying to deal with international baggage claim - good luck! This whole experience is really testing my attachment to material items and can I just tell you - I am TOTALLY attached! I miss my cute black boots and new black dress that I had altered just for my European events....and of course there is the cute necklace I bought my mama for her birthday that I packed away that she most likely will never see! But in the end - they are just things and the real important part is that I am home safe and sound and back connecting with my amazing family and friends. That's what is truly irreplaceable! So....my lovelies...what has been going on with you? I hope to see you at my next mall event in NJ or DC...I leave to go back on the road again this Friday but this time I am packing all my precious cargo in a carry on bag! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger this business of words said...

I've never lost luggage on a flight, but I've heard enough horror stories to know that carry ons are a trusted solution... While I could handle losing clothing and shoes without a problem, I'm more "stuff focused" about electronics - but then, without my laptop and camera I'd lose access to my income. Replaceable, sure - all things are; but I still wouldn't want to be without them.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
     
clear clear clear