clear clear clear
Inner Style clear clear Bio clear Blog clear Shop clear Real Girls
clear
Contact / Book Jess clear Programs clear Team Jess clear Home
clear
clear
  Grey Corner Graphic
 

April 29, 2007

My Underwear RETURNS!!

It is a miracle but my two bags, once lost in Paris, have landed safely in LA!
Hooray!!
I, of course, am traveling yet again - but when I get home I will reunite with my long lost undies!! :)

For anyone who has lost their luggage - you know what an out of control feeling it creates. The people on the other end of the baggage hot line number were full of misinformation and sometimes sounded like I was annoyingly interrupting their coffee break. But I am going to shift my grouchiness to gratitude now that my goodies are back.

Today I am in DC - gearing up for Lobby Day on the 1st.
And this afternoon I did something decadent -- I went to the spa and got all sorts of scrubs, rubs, and facials! Oooooh it was deeeeelicious! It was my first full Sunday off in quite some time so I soaked in my alone time and I feel so much more revitalized.

It reminded me to remind you to take some time for yourself! I know it's so much easier said than done...but man, when it is done - it feels SO good!!

I hope you all had a great weekend and we'll be chatting soon!

xoxo
Jess

2 Comments:

Blogger this business of words said...

Congrats on getting your stuff back. How was lobby day? I'd wanted to participate but couldn't quite budget in the travel expenses - next time I guess...

2:15 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

glad you got your luggage! losing luggage sucks! i missed you on tyra's show unfortunately. i wish i had t-vo or something.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
     
clear clear clear