clear clear clear
Inner Style clear clear Bio clear Blog clear Shop clear Real Girls
clear
Contact / Book Jess clear Programs clear Team Jess clear Home
clear
clear
  Grey Corner Graphic
 

June 11, 2007

Guest Bloggers PLEASE!

Hi kids --

Ok so my travel schedule is kicking into high gear again and I know I am going to be slacking on my blog entries (don't laugh, I know I still stink at this!) BUT I have a new idea. Well, actually it's not new - smarty pants "Biz of words" suggested it to me weeks ago but I am only taking her up on it now...

I am searching for guest bloggers. Anyone out there want to try their hand at writing some blog entries for my site while I am gone? I am looking for 3 brave souls to try their hand at communicating through my web portals -- send me your posts and we'll put them up. Topics are open - just keep in mind the goal of my site and my work is to promote conversation and action - so let's not be too nasty! ;)

Send your entries to info@withjess.com beginning Thursday June 14th and we'll post your entries throughout the week of June 18th. Who knows perhaps if this works, I can begin to have other voices blog through my site with me. Shall we try it??

Big hugs to you all and thanks as always for sticking with me!!

XOXO
Jess

1 Comments:

Blogger this business of words said...

Count me in!

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
     
clear clear clear